FNF: Deathmatch, but Sonic.EXE Characters sings It
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Sonic.exe characters takes turn singing to the corruption Deathmatch song.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Doctor Krazy: Porting, coding, chart and cover
- ImThatBlueWolf: Vocal Recreation Creator
- DatDavi: Original Composer of Deathmatch
- Saruky: Original Composer of Deathmatch
Original Sonic.EXE Mod Credits:
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Deathmatch but Sonic.EXE Characters sings It is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.