FNF vs TBH Yippee
A cute little FNF mod that takes place in the TBN universe where everyone is a four-legged creature with a large head, neutral expression and big black eyes singing to the tune of “Yippee”.
TBH is a meme that was originated from an twit from @acmeiku
FNF vs TBH Yippee Mod Credits:
- Nubbie: Director, Chart and Music
- WebberButBlack: Main Coder
- Just Jack: Additional Coding Help
- Chilltin: Made The Background
- WebberButBlack: Made All The Sprites
- Cryptic Yoda: Made Yippee Scale
- Download the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs TBH Yippee is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs TBH Yippee on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.