FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape
Sonic.EXE Final Escape is a completed fan-made Friday Night Funkin Mod of the cancelled Sonic.EXE 3 song, this is what might have been.
This mod is hard because of these extra mechanics.
There are different types of death animation based on when and how you die.
- You must space-bar to jump when the dodge warning appears. (you must press it even in botplay)
- You must avoid Goal Notes or else you go back in time.
- Every time you miss a note rings depleted, you only have 15 rings, so you can’t miss more than 15 notes.
FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape Mod Credits:
- Key Authors
- Original Authors
- MarStarBro: Made the original song
- siivkoi: made the original concept
- All the Sonic.exe original creators.
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.