FNF Sonic.Exe Final Escape but Pixelated
Final Escape but Pixelated is a Friday Night Funkin Mod where the Final Escape song from he Unfinished SonicEXE Mod get new take with changes to the song, chart, and graphic.
Game Play from Mod Creator:
Sonic.EXE Final Escape but Pixelated Mod Credits:
- Spegghy: Made the Mod, Pixel Artist
- NickolasM: This version of Final Escape Song
- Original Sonic.exe Mod Team
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Sonic.Exe Final Escape but Pixelated is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Sonic.Exe Final Escape but Pixelated on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.