FNF: Sarv Behind The Slaughter
A mod of FNF Mid-Fight Masses where Sarv get a new look and sings the song the Living Tombstone with BF.
Featuring easy, normal, hard, and alt, with the only differences being in chart speed. Alt has no difference other than speed as well, being faster than hard.
Sarvente’s Mid-Fight Masses Mod Credits:
Check them out and follow them
- Dokki.doodlez: Artwork | Animation
- Mike Geno: Music | Charting
- kuroao_anomal: Programming | Charting | Animation
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – MUSIC
- KadeDev – Kade Engine Programming
- And everyone that contributed on Github
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Sarv Behind The Slaughter is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.