FNF Ping – Discord Oneshot Mod
FNF Ping is a rhythm game where you rap-battle a very rad Discord avatar with two big speakers, rapping to one very catchy song called “PING”.
The discord avatar doesn’t have a mouth, but he does have a pair of very stylist eyes that he uses to sing…
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Stargazer008: Musician, Charter, and the girl who brought this back from the dead
- AmeliaTheSharmi: Amazing artist
- Kuri: Bloom Shader woah!!!!!
- Koi 0w0: Coding help
- EpicGamer: Made the Camera Zoom script
- Noobman: Made the Camera Move on Input script
- Downloads for your PC Here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!