In Hakaiju, take on the role of a giant Kaiju and wreak havoc in a third-person action game.
Battle waves of military forces while causing destruction throughout the city. The objective is to fill up the Destruction Meter to 100% while collecting experience points by destroying buildings and enemy units.
Once the experience meter is full, players can level up and allocate points to their Toughness, Destruction, or Agility stats, each with unique stat buffs for the Kaiju.
As the Kaiju gains levels, new abilities are unlocked, regardless of which stats were previously buffed. For further information on the stats, explore the Stats screen accessible from the pause menu.
- Alex Lazea: Programming, Art, UI
- Cory Sowick: Game Design, Level Design
- Peleg Bahat: Music, Sound FX
- Samantha Scardino: Voice Acting, UI
- overall Winner of Kaiju Jam II 2023.
- download the game here
Just Have Fun!
How to Play:
Move with WASD or the left analog stick of your controller. Move the camera with your mouse or the right analog stick of your controller.
- Controls: Left Mouse Button or Right Bumper/R1
- Description: Swipe your claws in the direction you’re facing. Your go to for hurting anything and everything.
- Cooldown: None
- Controls: Left Shift or Right Face Button.
- Description: Launch forward with a quick burst of speed. Useful for closing the gap on enemies or getting out of firing range.
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Controls: Right Mouse Button or Right Trigger/R2
- Description: A devastating tail swing attack. Hits a wider area than the basic attack, and does bonus damage to buildings.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Controls: E Key or Left Bumper/L1
- Description: Your roar creates a devastating EMP shockwave damaging enemies nearby.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Controls: Q Key or Left Trigger/L2
- Description: A stream of nuclear fire will blast out of your mouth in the direction you are facing, cuts through both enemies and buildings like butter.
- Cooldown: 45 seconds
Hakaiju is a online Physics Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Hakaiju is made using Unity Games technology. Easily play Hakaiju on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.