Friday Night Funkin Vs Yourself
Vs Yourself is a Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend encounter an dark matter that can morph into any living being in close proximity so BF decide to rap-battle his fake-self in a single song called Eye-to-Eye.
Who is Yourself?
“Yourself” is a creature created by dark matter that take the shape of any living presence around it and uses it for evil intent. It seems that it has taken the form of our protagonist, Boyfriend.
Friday Night Funkin’: Vs. Yourself Mod Credits:
- MarStarBro: Director, Main Compose
- Cirtraxx: coder
- AllLogan: Artist, Animato
- TheHeadsho284: Artist, Animator
- WiiCube64: Charter
- Doorknob: Artist
- Nickobelit: Ported the Mod
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin Vs Yourself is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Funkin Vs Yourself on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.