FNF: Sonic Vs. Fleetway Chaos Nightmare
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Sonic fights his inner demons during one of his nightmares, and those demons might look familiar…
Singing to a single song called “phantasm”.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- GARBO: Direction / Sprite artist and animator
- Biddle3: Music
- Ito: BG Art
- JayyThunder: Sprite art Hel
- LuckyPuppet: charter
- Murasaki: coder
- Download the mod for your Cool PC here
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Sonic Vs. Fleetway Chaos Nightmare is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.