LOCK-ON: Friday Night Funkin’
LOCK-ON: Friday Night Funkin’ is a funny rhythm game where Knuckle and Sonic have a rap-battle after an brawl.
“LOCK-ON was a Sonic mod idea by me and pancho after we both realized we really wanted to make a Sonic mod based on the Sonic 3 intro cutscene, now it’s become a thing we’ll try to regularly update with goofy songs based on other classic Sonic moments! There’s currently 3 songs but more will be soon to follow! LOCK-ON LOCKHEADS!!!” – GhostBunBun
LOCK-ON: Friday Night Funkin’ Credits:
- Knuckles: Main Director
- Pancho: Composer/Charter
- Bun: Artist/Animator
- Blon: VA for Tails
- Saturn7: VA for Sonic and Knuckles
- Genesis: VA for Portable Sonic
- Mustard: Created the Sonic chromatic used in Portable
- Download the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
LOCK-ON Friday Night Funkin’ is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.