FNF vs Stickman
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where boyfriend rap-battle the most classic characters since the dawn of time, the stickman.
Catch out for flying microphones!
- Boombox (freeplay)
- Bopeebo (freeplay)
- Wrath Soul (Start on Story Mode, Click on the Wrath Soul thumbnail when the YouTube screen popup, lower right corner, LOL)
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- JzBoy : Lead/Artist/Coder
- Taeyai : Lead Coder
- PEE.taGOraD: Composer
- atomixx : Composer
- Rareblin: Composer
- foot_05: Charter
- Mami.pipo: Artist
- Dj: Charter
You can download the mod for your Desktop PC Here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF vs Stickman is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.