FNF on Psych Engine Online
FNF on Psych Engine Online is a custom game engine of Friday Night Funkin that makes it easy for everything to create mods without coding and able to use mod folders to save disk space, created by Shadow Mario and other contributor on GitHub.
It also include a new features and quality of life improvements from the original FNF engine.
Updated to Version 0.6.2 that include some performances improvement and week 7 is finally added.
FNF Psych Engine Credits:
- Key Authors
- Shadow Mario : Engine developer
- RiverOaken : Arts and Animations
- Yoshubs: New Input System
- PolybiusProxy: .MP4 Video Loader Extension
- gedehari: Chart Editor’s Sound Waveform base
Keoiki: Note Splash animations
- SandPlanet : Psych Engine Preacher/Major Supporter
- bubba: Guest Composer
- Get the game on GitHub
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF on Psych Engine is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.