FNF: Girls’ Night Out
Girls’ Night Out is a rhythm game and FNF mod where you can play a full week against Nene, as Girlfriend!!
Enjoy songs by BBPanzu, Nasa, Cloverderus and KaiTheGuy!! Happy Bday Tom Fulp!!
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- ItoSaihara: Director, Background, Promo and Additional Artist. Nene VA
- Clover: Co-Director, Composer of Sharp, Charter
- WedgeCuts: Programmer
- KaiTheGuy: Composer of Sharp
- BBPanzu: Composer of Nene
- Nasa: Composer of Bubbles
- Flyplague: GF Sprites n’ Gameover. GF VA
- LittleGeecko: GF Sprites (Lockjaw)
- Anon: Background and Icon Artist .
- Starzilla10: Nene Sprites
- Pico Day 2023.
- Get the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Girls’ Night Out is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.