FNF: Diary of a Funky Kid
A Friday Night Funkin’ mod about the Wimpy Kid book series!!
Greg was walking home from school when he encountered this small blue haired kid who challenged him to a rap battle. Can Greg beat this kid? Or will he walk home in shame?
- Awesome Friendly Kid
- Double Down
- Cheese Touch
Make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Key Authors
- DanielTheCoder: Did basically everything (Art, Songs, Programming, etc)
- Original Authors
- r/lodeddiper: DOAWK Cover Template, Page Templates
- ShadowMario: Psych Engine
- Raltyro uPic: Camera Script
- Floffelo: Made Greg’s chromatic
- TuBeJ: Made the Cheese Touch song in the files
- Download the game for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Diary of a Funky Kid is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.