FNF BOTW: Link’s Memories
FNF BOTW Link’s Memories is a Friday Night Funkin Mod, where aline in the woods, Link recalls a memory from 100 years ago before the Great Calamity.
Singing to a single song called “Comforting Whispers”.
The mod takes place immediately after Unlocked Memory #9. Comfort the distressed Princess Zelda by singing her a song you used to sing for her many years ago (headcanon).
FNF BOTW: Link’s Memories Mod Credits:
- GARBO: Director, Sprite Artist, Animator, Cutscenes
- TaeSkull: Composer
- Viva: Charter, im viva
- WedgeCuts: Programming
- margeta11: Chromatics
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF BOTW Link’s Memories is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF BOTW Link’s Memories on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.