FNF Blockhead: Amy vs Pinkie
A FNF mod where Army and Pinkie have a battle in the street to determine if Sonic or Dashy is better, singing to tune of “Blockhead”.
Amy point out that Sonic is faster.
Pinkie argue that Dashy is 25% cooler.
Anyways it doesn’t, because the real winner is all of us that get to play the mod.
FNF Blockhead: Amy vs Pinkie Mod Credits:
- BBPANZU: The one and the only guy that made the mod and its SUPER GOOD
- Fazz: Changed the CODING of Forever Engine’s Lua to Psych Lua and fixed things
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Blockhead Amy vs Pinkie is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Blockhead Amy vs Pinkie on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.