FNF: AJ’s BETADCIU, Everyone sing the Song
AJ’s BETADCIU is a mod of Friday Night Funkin, with 3 songs, where every turn a different cover is used.
- Good Enough
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- AJ Kurano: Made the covers
- Ectospasm – @RetroSpecter
- Berzerker – @Ramen Noodiles
- Good Enough – @atsuover
- All credits for the characters to their respective owners.
Download Here for PC
- Itch.io – https://aj-kurano.itch.io/fnf-betadciu
- GameBanana – https://gamebanana.com/mods/337461
- Gamejolt – https://gamejolt.com/games/betadciu/665496
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF AJ’s BETADCIU Everyone sing the Song is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.