Mario Steals Your Liver as a FNF Mod
A funny mod of Friday Night Funkin where the meme “Mario Steals Your Liver” is turned into a FNF mod.
YOU SUDDENLY ON YOUR PC, THEN A POP-UP COMES UP SAYING IN 3 DAYS MARIO STEAL YOUR LIVER, YOU CLICK CANCEL, BUT THEN MARIO SAYS “That is not an option” AND THE STORY IS UP TO YOU TO FIND.
- Timed Up
Story in animation:
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
Mario Steals Your Liver as a FNF Mod is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.