FNF vs Amphibro
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend where rap-battle against frog named Amphibro.
BF is trying to impress GF with his sick as hell fingerboard tricks, when they suddenly bump into Amphibro. BF notices le Amphiboi has a mic in hand, and his natural instinct tells him to challenge him to a rap battle!
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Jon Speed: Arts/ Animator/Artist/Character Design/Music Composer/Charter
- Amphibro Team 2: Electric boogaloo (Special Thanks))
- MegaBaz: Musical Supervision
- Boog_Advance: Emotional Support
- Shadow Mario: FNF game engine
- Get the original mod for your high-end desktop PC here
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs Amphibro is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs Amphibro on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.