FNF: Heavenly Harmony
Heavenly Harmony is a cute rhythm game where Girlfriend meets her high school friend named Althea.
We follow the POV of Girlfriend, who, on her adventures, stumbles across a local festival, and meets an ol’ high school friend – Althea! During their meet-up, Girlfriend suggests they partake in karaoke for fun, and Althea reluctantly agrees. Play as Girlfriend as you sing in three main week songs and one bonus song, with plenty of Pinoy references thrown about!
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- DatDavi: Director/Musician/Charter
- glitchdroid: Artist/Animator
- 1412yuuuuu: Artist
- Aleonepic: Sprite Arist/UI
- AnnikiVee: Artist
- astrid: Concept Artist/Character Designer
- DummiiDusty: Animator
- Genix/JohnsonNewbie: Charter
- JamFleecy: Voice Actor/Musician
- KaosKurve: UI/Logo Artist
- LiterallyNoOne: Musician
- LuvSeals: Musician
- ocean_hairuuu: Artist
- SableWolf: BG Artist/Character Designer
- sakaruchibi: Artist
- yraisel: Pause Menu Artist
- stardustmatrix: Sprite Artist/Cutscene Musician
- sweeeet_n_stuff: Artist
- wedgecuts: Programmer
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Heavenly Harmony is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.