Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi: Kaznapped
Welcome to the crazy cool animated rock ‘n’ roll adventures of Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. The latest sensation from Cartoon Network, this is a story about girls who are rock stars and best friends, based on a real-life Japanese pop duo. Ami is the bright-eyed, pink-haired and totally optimistic one, while Yumi is no-nonsense, hard-rockin’ and completely sarcastic. No wonder they are perfect together!
The future of the band is in jeopardy. Harmony, Puffy AmiYumi’s annoying Number One Fan, has made off with Kaz, the girls’ manager, and a stack of the band’s musical instruments! Ami and Yumi must travel the globe, recovering their equipment, piece by piece. Harmony has made it difficult for the girls by making sure there are plenty of fanatical fans, tenacious paparazzi, and even dangerous Kaz-Bots to distract them. Never fear, because when you are Puffy AmiYumi, anything is possible!
- Use the unique skills of Ami or Yumi to solve puzzles and pass obstacles on their adventure to find Harmony, recover their equipment, and rescue Kaz
- Travel the globe in 18 levels, covering six unique environments
- Use Ami’s microphone and Yumi’s guitar to battle the fanatical fans and Kaz-Bots Harmony has created to slow them down
- Experience a special secret level when you complete the game
- Unlock mini-games, costumes, and find hidden items that fans will recognize from the TV series
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi: Kaznapped to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.