FNF: Feelin’ Good (vs. Feels the Rabbit)
Feelin’ Good vs. Feels the Rabbit is a Friday Night Funkin mod where you face off against one of the prototype designs of Sonic the Hedgehog, Feels the Rabbit, in this one-shot Sonic-themed mod!
OST by Composer:
FNF: Feelin’ Good (vs. Feels the Rabbit) Mod Credits:
- Davemyster: Director, Lead Animator, Coder, Promo Artist
- Jaymz: Primary Composer, and Charter
- SodaPhantom: Sprite Artist, Menu Artist, Promo Artist
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Feelin’ Good vs. Feels the Rabbit is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.