FNF EXE: Undying Phoenix
FNF EXE: Undying Phoenix is a Friday Night Funkin mod where in a world where the Sonic EXE Universe was reset, you’ll meet with a similar but different face will you muster the courage & face him?
If so, Then Lets Play!
- Let’s Play
- Death Sentence
FNF EXE: Undying Phoenix Mod Credits:
Follow these mod creators online for updates and other cool stuff.
- Nominal Dingus: Director and Music Guy | Xanthus VA | Early Bird Assets Release Trailer for V1
- Dippity: Co-Director and Charter
- Catllucinations: Co-Director | Animations for Majin Sprites Dark Majin and Dark BF | Dark Majin Pause Art GF Animations | Daddy Dearest
- STOLENMELLY: LP Opening Cutscene | LP Xanthus Art | LP Pause Art All In-Game Icons (Except Majin) | Focus Mechanic Art Sound Test Art | Pause
- Menu Assets and Pause BGs
- SuperSpeed: Stage Code | Pause Menu Code | Camera Integration Mid-Song transitions | Animation for All LP Phases Pause Menu Jump scare Code |
- Source Coder | Sound Test Code Taught how to Adobe
- Nickyogurt: Coded Focus Mechanic and Tutorial Coded Letterbox and Text Events
- Luigi Clan: Coded HUD Fades and Zoom event | Final Touches on Songs
- Fisher Boi: Majin Art Assets | Majin Pause Art
- Xaphan: Lord X Assets and Pause Art | Lord X VA
- skellySammy: BG Artist for Death Sentence and Let’s Play | Majin Icons
- Japalano: Majin BG | Concept Artist for Poses | Sunky VA
- MegamanNick: Disguised Xanthus VA (Let’s Play)
- luisdan: BF sprites and Animations
- Oli: GF Assets
- Zheny: Daddy Dearest Assets
- Electric: Lord X Animator
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF EXE Undying Phoenix is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.