FNF: Cartoon Frenzy
Cartoon Frenzy is a Friday Night Funkin mod that takes you back to 1930s era of cartoons to sing and dance with Mickey, Felix, and others.
- Crazy Pilot
- Endless Luck
- Feline Follie
- Milking With Caraja
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages.
- JesusViloria: Artist Concept, Menu Artist
- Belceb: Artist BG
- TrellXD: Artist
- Bombu: Artist
- Manuario: Concept Artist
- Dumb: Artist
- IPhantom_Sprite_: Concept Artist
- Skylar Film Studios: Icon Artist
- FenixTheCat: Icon Artist
- benja_animations: Concept artist/Video editor
- IvansqlloXd: Animator/Chromatic maker (He almost animate the whole mod)
- FrYxZ0: Animator/Previous coder, and made the arrows
- Jukdo: Menu music
- Kylevi: Menu Music V2
- Gameric_Music: Oswald song
- END_SELLA: Felix song
- BenBanana: Mickey song
- Chromatic Maker/Voice Actor
- SimonDemoni: he made the ratboy chromatics/game over theme
- TheMysticalMyst: He gave the voice to mickey and felix
- k4rc3x: Chromatics of oswald
- Mr.potito: He did mickey chart
- Purg: He did oswald and felix chart song
- !-Alex_YT538-!: He did miguel chart
- Kaeɾy: Main Coder
- Special Thanks
- Nugget_simp: The drawing of plane crazy from the poster
- Funkin.Avi: the accountant
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Cartoon Frenzy is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Cartoon Frenzy on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.