Metal Sonic Rebooted
Metal Sonic Rebooted is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 which features an extensive amount of new art, layouts, mechanics, music, and features that in total creates a different experience.
The story goes that Doctor Robotnik has built an advanced army of badniks to search for the Chaos Emeralds, and it’s up to Metal Sonic to find the emeralds before them by destroying everything in his way to show Robotnik he shouldn’t be replaced.
- Introducing Bomb from Knuckles Chaotix as a temporary sidekick. mirrors your movement in Special Stages and explodes rings when hit.
- By taking advantage of the amount of rings you have, using Aerial Dashes will fasten your runs. Rings get saved each act.
- You start off with 3 Continues in Normal difficulty, but 0 in Hard.
- Getting hit will only lose 10 rings. (Hard Mode is back to zero)
- All Special Stage layouts are changed, having Bomb will moderately increase the amount of total rings. (except at Hard Mode)
- KCEXE – Music and SFX ports from various Genesis/Megadrive games
- Eduardo Knuckles – Music for Magma Factory
- Clownacy – Sonic 2 Clone Driver v2
- Dark Sonic – Hardware Testing for v1.1
Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data. CAUTION: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome