Metal Sonic Rebooted
Metal Sonic Rebooted is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 which features an extensive amount of new art, layouts, mechanics, music, and features that in total creates a different experience.
The story goes that Doctor Robotnik has built an advanced army of badniks to search for the Chaos Emeralds, and it’s up to Metal Sonic to find the emeralds before them by destroying everything in his way to show Robotnik he shouldn’t be replaced.
- Introducing Bomb from Knuckles Chaotix as a temporary sidekick. mirrors your movement in Special Stages and explodes rings when hit.
- By taking advantage of the amount of rings you have, using Aerial Dashes will fasten your runs. Rings get saved each act.
- You start off with 3 Continues in Normal difficulty, but 0 in Hard.
- Getting hit will only lose 10 rings. (Hard Mode is back to zero)
- All Special Stage layouts are changed, having Bomb will moderately increase the amount of total rings. (except at Hard Mode)
- KCEXE – Music and SFX ports from various Genesis/Megadrive games
- Eduardo Knuckles – Music for Magma Factory
- Clownacy – Sonic 2 Clone Driver v2
- Dark Sonic – Hardware Testing for v1.1
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping =
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L] on Keyboard|
|X, Y, Z Button =||[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard|
|START,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Must use CHROME browser to click play.