FNF Vs. Matt Boxing Fight
Mad Props to the to creators of this FNF Vs. Matt Boxing Fight mod.
Very hard with new mechanic not seen before in other mods that try to simulate a real boxing match.
Very good that it had me thinking how will the official Wii Matt 2 or 3 release going to top this?
Beat the game in story mode to unlock the third song called MATTPurgation in freeplay.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Matt Boxing Fight Mod creators
- Original Mod
- Sulayre: Sprites, Code
- Vs Tricky
- The Full- Tricky Mod: Original Bonus Song and Halo Notes
- JADS: Original Bonus Song
- FNF HD
- FNF HD: Bonus Song Warning Note Assets
- Original Animation
- Chino’s Animated
- Get the Mod for your fast Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
How to Play:
RNG (Blue and orange) notes can be enabled and disabled in settings.
Orange notes remove shield if hit.
Blue notes give shield if hit, and remove extra shield if missed.
Missing a note will remove half of a shield bar. To restore it, press space 5 times.
Press E to dodge when you miss a note.
When the stamina bar (the blue bar on the right,) is full, press Z to gain:
Death (Removes most of your shield bars)
Blue and Orange notes are randomized