Friday Night Funkin: Lyrical Lunacy
Lyrical Lunacy is a short Friday Night Funkin’ mod where Sonic and Metal Sonic have a rap-battle as Eggman do some DJ.
FNF Lyrical Lunacy Mod Credits:
- Luwigi: Artist, Animator, and Main Coder
- Jackie: Musician and Secondary Coder
- Snapple Snap: Voice Actor for Sonic and Metal Sonic’s chromatic scales
- Cold Vee: Additional coding help
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in min
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin Lyrical Lunacy is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Funkin Lyrical Lunacy on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.