FNF Legacy D-Sides
FNF Legacy D-Sides is a Friday Night Funkin mod where the “Legacy” song from Friday Night Crunchin’ gets a fire remix.
Legacy D-Sides by echolocated:
Make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Marcz: Playtester!, Da Charter!
- Dia: Artist, Coder ,Animator
- Echolocated: Composer of D-Side Legacy
- Download the game for your PC here
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Legacy D-Sides is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.