FNF Vs. Kite
A FNF mod where Boyfriend meet Kite, a 19-year-old teenager who has a peculiar obsession regarding the musical field!
Ever since Kite learned of Boyfriend’s existence, he set himself the goal of demonstrating his skills against him, and hopefully, be the first to defeat him, an idea that sooner or later he would find out it’s not that easy.
- He is not very smart, he is a rather naive person and is usually easily fooled.
- His self-esteem is quite high but he does not consider himself superior to other people
- He only has one friend, his roommate, who looks like his mother since she is always scolding him and complaining about his behavior.
- He usually looks like a small child, he has a great imagination that has led him to many problems…
- His mood can easily change.
- He is VERY distracting.
- Interestellar Struggle
- Up in the sky
FNF Vs. Kite Mod Credits:
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod or other mods they are developing, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- KoichiM4: Director/charter/musician
- BRN101: Coder/co-director
- valengarfy: Artist
- Yun8bitcycle: Composer of the main songs instrumentals
- Klade250: Coder
- KennyL: Interestellar Struggle Composer
- blueby87: Retribution Composer
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!