FNF Vs Bendy Joey’s Lost Tapes: Forsaken Projection
A FNF mod where Boyfriend found himself through yet another collection of fiendish demons from the inky abyss.
What more could be left from these old tapes?
Will you be able to defeat all the ink demons?
A continuation of Friday Night Funkin: Inkwell Hell
FNF Bendy Joey’s Lost Tapes Forsaken Projection Mod Credits:
- Octavious: Director
- Stur: Director/Musician
- Wrathstetic: Musician
- Neutroa: Musician
- J4K3: Artist
- Saki–Chan: Artist
- Grossalicious: Artist/Animator
- Hatless: Artist
- Tani: Artist/Animator
- DumpsterDude: Artist
- Gagato: Artist
- SquidTheBanana: Artist
- ADRIX: Artist
- Itcouldbeyou_Itcouldbeme: Artist
- Polar Vortex: Coder
- MorenoTheCappuchinoChugger: Coder
- Bacon: Coder
- DK: Coder
- Funny Robot: Voices
- Tooth: Voices
- FranksPole: Charter
- Goofee: Charter
- Bunger: Charter
- Jacaris: Voices
- Get the mod for your PC here, make sure to drop a like for them.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Vs Bendy Joey’s Lost Tapes Forsaken Projection is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.