FNF Sonic.EXE Hoggy Holidays
FNF Hoggy Holidays is a rhythm game and Friday Night Funkin mod where some SonicEXE came together on December 24 to celebrate Christmas.
Who’s the best Santa of the party? Let’s find out!
Lord X and Majin organize a little party on the 24th of December to gather up and enjoy a good time with friends, but both of them dressed up as Santa. So to decide who’s the best performer Santa in this party they have a sing-off!
The party might have a few little mishaps but it’s Fun all around!
- Santa Singoff
- Special Guest
- Gift Trap
FNF Hoggy Holidays Mod Credits:
- LittleGeecko: Main artist and animator, had the original idea for this mod. Insane dude, Endlesscycles enjoyer
- SleepyOreo: Main musician
- flyplague: Helper animator/artist
- Alicon: Menu/Ending musician. Charter
- Vivaderus : Charter
- wedgecuts: Coder. Really cool guy
- ItoSaihara_: Icon Concept artist, emotional support
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!