Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury
Dragon Ball Z – Buu’s Fury follows the events of the Great Saiyaman, World Tournament, Babidi, Majin Buu, Fusion and Kid Buu Sagas. It also follows the scenes of the movies Dragon Ball Z: Broly – Second Coming and Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn.
Each “section” of the game is put into a Chapter/Episode format. There are 12 chapters in the game:
- The Other World – Play as Goku as you train on Grand Kai’s planet with Olibu and participate in the Other World Tournament against Pikkon.
- Great Saiyaman – Play as Gohan as you defeat various thugs, the Red Shark Gang, and the Musuka Circus’ crew with the Great Saiyaman powers.
- World Tournament – Play as Trunks, Gohan, Videl and Goku as you compete in the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament.
- Babidi – Play as Gohan, Goku and Vegeta as you search for Babidi’s spaceship and fight the wizard’s warriors.
- Majin Vegeta – Play as Goku and Vegeta as Majin Buu is unleashed and Vegeta turns evil.
- Dragon Ball – Play as Trunks and Goten to get the Dragon Radar from Bulma, and then to search the seven Dragon Balls and fight Broly.
- Majin Buu – Play as Goku and Gotenks as you fight against Majin Buu.
- Janemba – Play as Goku, Vegeta and Gogeta as you fight against Janemba and Super Janemba.
- Super Buu – Play as Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Goten and Trunks or Gotenks as you take on Super Buu.
- Fusion – Play as Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito as you take on Super Buu in a fused form, and explore theinside of Super Buu’s body.
- Kid Buu – Play as Goku and Vegeta as you defeat Kid Buu. After defeating Kid Buu, all characters become available until initiating the ending sequence at Capsule Corporation.
- A New Beginning – Ending sequence, not playable. After the ending sequence is over, the credits and theDragon Ranking are shown.
only single player mode is playable.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.