FNF Vs Rewrite (Sonic.exe)
FNF Vs Rewrite (Sonic EXE) is a rhythm game and Friday Night Funkin mod with a new SonicEXE character.
Who is Rewrite.EXE?
Rewrite takes place after many replays of the original exe game and it’s different iterations, every time the game is booted, it rewrites itself to play a different way, and even adapt to the player’s mind. the entity who disguise itself as Sonic gets more self aware as the game progresses, slowly lurking into it’s victim’s mind with the intention to capture it’s soul to their coded special hell.
- Thriller Gen
Vs Rewrite (Sonic.exe) Credits
- Springless: Artist and Composer
- Saltyboii: Script Creator
- DotZZ: GF Support
- Unholywanderer04: Script Creator
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Vs Rewrite Sonic.exe is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.