FNF Trepidation 1.5
FNF Trepidation is a mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend found himself in the CreepyPasta universe where he to rap-battle against some infamous Creepypasta character such as Slenderman, Jeff, and other in order to survive.
Updated to FNF Trepidation 1.5 with a lot of new songs and more characters.
- Week 1 vs Jeff the Killer
- Sleeping Tragedies
- Endless Sleep
- Endless Nightmare
- Week 2 vs SlenderMan
- Tall Figure
- Week 3 vs Pokemon Gold
- Champion Battle
- Uncertain Demise
- Lost Soul
- Beyond Death
- Bonus Songs
- Ever Dream This Guy
- Epic Rap Battle
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- TREPIDATION TEAM
- Daynaze: Director, Artist, Animator, Musician, and Programmer
- RAL: Director and Main artist
- CagierSleet8757: Programmer
- DamnWaffles: Main Asset Animator
- Anonex: Musician for Jeff and Slenderman
- AntiMyersDiver2033: Musician for Dream Man
- DarkThePlayer: Musician for Gold
- CallMeBanana: Musician for Slenderman
- Father Gibus: Made most of the chromatics used
- TheNothingMonster: Background Artist
- Pickle King: Background Artist
- Togie: Main Charter
- Grimbo: Jeff Cutscene Voice Actor
- SPECIAL THANKS
- Download the mod for your PC on here.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Trepidation 1.5 is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Trepidation 1.5 on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.