FNF: Confronting Yourself – Master Of Chaos – SONIC.EXE
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Sonic.exe returns to confront Boyfriend once again in 2 new songs.
What happen to GF? is she trapped inside the Emerald?
- Tix Bro: Mod creator
Original Sonic.EXE Mod Credits:
- Rightburst: Director
- Crybit: Main Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu
- Razencro: Main Programming
- MarStarBro: Main Composer
- Comgaming_Nz: Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless],
- Zekuta: Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background
- You can download the mod for your Cool Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computers.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Confronting Yourself � Master Of Chaos � SONIC.EXE is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Confronting Yourself � Master Of Chaos � SONIC.EXE on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.