A short psychological horror game
You awaken late at night, you’re safe at home but something is wrong
Explore Trevor’s house and uncover a dark secret tormenting him. Coming back is a short retro horror game developed by Ben Leggett.
- Ben Leggett: Game Design, Artwork and Programming
- Menu select sound by DrMrSir on Freesound.org
- creepy 8 bit song test by OswaldLunaire on Youtube
- Creepy bell music by Magmi.Soundtracks on Freesound.org
- door close 2 by THE_bizniss on Freesound.org
- Accidental Noise, Zoom H6 by InspectorJ on Freesound.org
- Door Locked by BenjaminNelan on Freesound.org
- Rain, Moderate, B by InspectorJ on Freesound.org
- Old Metalic Door Locked by EminYILDIRIM on Freesound.org
- 89006_Glitch4.wav by hello_flowers on Freesound.org
- 89008_Glitch6 by hello_flowers on freesound.org
- Single gunshot 3 by morganpurkis on freesound.org
Just Have Fun!
How to Play:
Arrow keys to move and Z to interact
Coming Back is a online Horror Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Coming Back on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.