FNF vs Yellow Impostor, Sheriff Showdown
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Impostor Boyfriend rhythm-battle against Yellow Impostor that happen to be a Sheriff.
- Stand Off
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- hypsal: Creator
- Requiem: Musician
- Ironik: Musician (got assigned nothing sadly)
- Pol4r_Chilly: Musician (got assigned nothing sadly)
- triplemate: Artist/Animator
- StarDude: Artist/Animator
- Fem Mark: Artist/Animator
- laeko guy: Artist
- Yoshifan33: Artist/Animator
- VinnyIsWeak: Spriter
- BoxxedBoi: Coder
- Corperator : Charter
- M.Zappe: Charter
- Leomming: Cutscene Animator and BG
- Get mod for your PC here
FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF vs Yellow Impostor Sheriff Showdown is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.