FNF vs Lime Impostor (Impostor v5 April Fool’s Week)
FNF vs Lime Impostor is a rhythm game where you rap-battle with lime astronaut wearing a beanie with sharp teeth.
This is the vs Impostor v5 April Fool’s Week. Now that April fool’s is over, did you fell for it?
- Lemon Lime
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- vs Impostor Official website:
- Check out: https://vsimpostor.com/
- Clowfoe: Director of V4
- loggo: Director of V5
- Rozebud: Composer of Lemon Lime & Inflorescence
- JADS: Composer of Chlorophyll
- punkett: Composer of Stargazer (love the song btw)
- And everyone from the original V4 mod.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs Lime Impostor Impostor v5 April Fool’s Week is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs Lime Impostor Impostor v5 April Fool’s Week on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.