FNF vs An Ordinary Sonic ROM Hack
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend enter a random Sonic Rom hack game and started a rap-battle singing to the tune of “Too-Slow”.
There are two different world: The normal world and the EXE world. When in normal world, hit the “Yellow Ring Notes”. But the game is shifted into the EXE when the opponent hit the “Static Note”. When in the EXE world mode all “Yellow Ring Notes” are turned into “Red ring Notes, so you must avoid them. You can only go back into the normal world mode by hitting the “Square Static Note”.
The reason you want to hit the Yellow Rings Notes in normal mode is that it’ll insulate you from taking damage in the EXE world mode if you accidently hit the Red Ring Notes. Because if you have zero ring and accidently hit the Red Ring notes it’ll take a lot of health from you.
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Soufon: Main creator
- Coolest Guy Around: Sonic 3-style FNF Boyfriend sprites
- AirWay1: Sonic 1 Extended Life HUD Font
- Jacaris: Fleetway Sonic voice
- Madzilla: Sonic.EXE Vocals(?)
- MarStarBro: Original creator of Too Slow
- Get the mod for your PC on GB.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.