FNF Spooky’s Saturday Scare
FNF Spooky’s Saturday Scare is a rhythm game and a Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend rap-battle against some spooky characters after entering an abandon mansion.
Daddy Dearest sent Girlfriend to a mansion on the Hill in hopes that Boyfriend is lured there and taken out by the monsters resident within the spooky mansion. But he underestimates the power BF has with his singing and turns out all the monsters in the building are forced to rap with him in order to kill him.
- Drinking Mechanics: During “Off-the-Goop” song your health gain is delayed from good hits, only after you drink by pressing spacebar, that is when all your health is added. If your health loss is more than your health gain, you won’t gain any health.
- Full Body Amputation
- Rigor Chorus
- Off the Goop
FNF Spooky’s Saturday Scare Mod Credits:
Follow progress and see teasers here: https://twitter.com/SpookysSaturday
- TheOsSloth : Director and Extra Tiny Bits!
- legole0 : Main Programmer and Charting
- Other COOL Art
- shinolad: Charter
- Extra Peeps
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!