FNF: Spooky Night Funkin’
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where everything changed been changed into Spooky Month theme.
- scary swings
- the attic atrocity
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Key Authors
- Spooky Month
- Sr Pelo: Original Characters
- Extra songs
- JADS: Shiver
- Subicat: eerie
- PhantomFear: Chiller
- Master Sword: SPOOKY MONTH OST
- Koifee: remixes
- Always and only Download the mod for your high-end Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- KadeDev – Kade Engine – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.x, etc.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Spooky Night Funkin’ is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Spooky Night Funkin’ on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.