FNF Brotherly Rivalry! Mario vs Luigi
FNF Brotherly Rivalry is a funny a Friday Night Funkin Mod where Mario and Luigi got into a fight.
The vocals are hilarious.
This mod is based on a song created by octigone on twitter that only uses the superstar saga sprites. Made entirely for fun and love to the series for 1 person (without including the musician) in just 1-2 days.
FNF Brotherly Rivalry Mod Credits:
- MOD AUTHORS
- SPECIAL THANKS
- bbpanzu : Main events (Kaboom, camera control)
- RexDoesStuff: Other silly events
- Kris!!!: Tester
- SFe: cool guy (hes cool)
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!