FNF vs WonderNope
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against a Russian youtuber that goes by the pseudonym WonderNope.
GF and BF get into Garry’s mod! A strange Nexus inhabited by many creatures from different Universes. In this game they were called by a Player, a.k.a. WonderNope, a real person playing with a metrocop skin. And he needs something. What is its GOAL?
- My Goal
- My Point
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod or other mods they are developing, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- WonderNope: Director, Scenarist
- Yamahearted: Musician
- SamsA_ie: Artist
- Bluzck: UI Artist
- GeorgVolkov: Animator
- Mayonezz: Charter
- XaleTheCat: Programmer / Maintainer of Grafex Engine
- PurpleSnake: Helping with Code / Co-creator of Grafex Engine
- Please download the OG version for your Cool Desktop PC on here.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computers.