FNF vs Doopliss
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rhythm-battle the ghostly character named Doopliss from the Paper Mario universe.
Who is Doopliss?
Doopliss is a major antagonist and boss in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. He has the ability to shape-shift and steal a person’s body, leaving them as a shadow and is a member of the Duplighost species. He is the main boss of Chapter 4, is both the first and second/final boss of that Chapter and is overall the seventh and eight bosses of the game. Unlike in the first Paper Mario game, Doopliss is the only Duplighost in the game. (Fandom Wiki)
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- LiterallyNoOne – Musician/Director
- Asarigohan: Port to Psyche engine
- KryptoAnims – Doopliss Sprites
- lalnerd – Vivian GF
- CocotheMunchkin- Thumbnail Art
- LadMcLad – Stage Assets + Crowd Boppers
- HoshidaKeaton – Edited BF Animations
- ProGlitchy – BF Stylish Text
- tictacto – Cursed BF Sprites
- Codexes – Bug Fixes
- Awoofle – Coder
- Fireable – Coder
- CoolStalker – Charter
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF vs Doopliss is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.