FNF Yellow vs Gray (Pretender Cover)
FNF Yellow vs Gray is a rhythm game and FNF Mod where Yellow and Gray faces-off against each other, both armed with a sharp knife, and on the brink of slashing out.
This is fan-made.
- Q: There’s no blood on Gray, so why is he crazy?
- A: he accidentally saw a dead body somewhere and he went crazy.
- Q: What happened to Yellow?
- A : Gray killed Yellow’s pet.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Dudlee_: The dude that made it playable.
- Gamemon1221: make sprite gray
- GAG: Make sprite Yellow
- ENT leak: idk
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
Just Have Fun!
FNF Yellow vs Gray Pretender Cover is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Yellow vs Gray Pretender Cover on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.