FNF vs Stickman Assassin
A FNF mod where Stickman ninja Assassin came across Boyfriend somewhere in the streets and started a rap-battle.
FNF vs Stickman Assassin Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, please make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media platform.
- CryptoBit: Director and Musician
- Merritz: Animator & Sprite Artist and art
- Yxz: BG Artist & Coding
- Infinity: Coding and Art
- Bacon1233: Coding
- Get the mod for your PC here, make sure to drop a like for them.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!