FNF ROFNF FUNKIN’
ROFNF FUNKIN’ is a Friday Night Funkin mod with 4 songs where we step into the world of Roblox where FNB have a rap-battle with FF.
- Rhythm Feud
- Colon 3
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages.
- Lint: Director
- Anon: main sprites artist
- Chai: Coder & Charter
- Furscorns: rhythm-feud composer
- JPR: colon 8 composer
- Vasalto: MMM composer i think
- marketplier: animated Colon-3 sprites
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF ROFNF FUNKIN’ is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF ROFNF FUNKIN’ on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.