FNF 119 SUS!
119 SUS is a Friday Night Funkin Mod where Boyfriend rap-battle against a Red Astronaut from Among Us that took a direct hit on the head, he might be hurt, but it is not game over for him yet.
FNF 119 SUS! Mod Credits:
- Theosama: Director
- YaS: code, chart and events
- GTX: SUSprite
- Galanthus: Background artist
- DemonStep: music
- Fimbulveter: Background artist
- Lumi Femboy: Voice off 119
- Curse: Background concept
- GamerBros: Concept art of 119
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
In the spaceship skeld in the middle of space appeared an strange looking player pleading for help… This mod contains one song based in the Creepypasta of player 119 that talks about a being in the game “Among Us” pleading for help, and asking what is doing there.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF 119 SUS is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF 119 SUS on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.