Hyperloops is a puzzle where you place tiles on a board to form a loops. Before the time runs out.
- @y444 — code and design
- KnoblePersona — Ocean Background image (CC BY 3.0)
- @dharmatype — free version of the Bebas Neue font
- @increpare — Bfxr for sound effects
- @affinitybyserif — Affinity Suite for graphic assets
- All the audiojungle.net authors — sound effects
How to Play:
- Place tiles on the grid by tapping or dragging them.
- When tiles make a loop of any form they disappear.
- The longer the loop – the more points you get.
- Creating a loop also restores some time.
- If the time is fully restored you are granted an ever-growing score multiplier.
- When the time runs out the game ends.
- You can trash unneeded tiles, but beware: doing so will reset your multiplier.