FNF: Miku and Carol sings Gospel
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where its Miku and Carol turn to sing Gospel.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
Sarvente’s Mid-Fight Masses Mod Credits:
Check them out and follow them
- Dokki.doodlez: Artwork | Animation
- Mike Geno: Music | Charting
- kuroao_anomal: Programming | Charting | Animation
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- KadeDev – Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Miku and Carol sings Gospel is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.